|Job Location||Bristol, CT, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
-Experience in complex business analysis and system support
across multiple platforms
-Strong interpersonal skills including verbal, written and
technical communication and analytical skills with demonstrated
history of successful user interaction.
-Experience in project management and/or quality assurance
-Experience with gathering requirements for complex systems, and
documenting them for technical use.
-Experience with documenting complex systems for use in end-user
-Understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
-Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including:
-Ability to manage and prioritize personal task list is critical.
-Production support experience is preferred.
-Experience with relational database concepts and platforms, SQL
syntax, and query logic preferred.
-Experience with Java-based systems and applications preferred.
-Experience with banking and/or financial services businesses and
-Experience with the Fidelity TouchPoint system helpful.
-Experience with the ACI ATM system helpful.
-Familiarity with XML technologies helpful
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||August 19, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must have a good web setup/ design and analytical setup and design experience is a must. Sr. BA with 7 yrs exp having banking and all will be fine for the need. They will make him/her a lead person later on.
This candidate are responsible to act as a point of primary contact for internal clients and business units on existing systems, and provide business and technical expertise in specifying and documenting new functions required to support the ongoing business.
In regards with the following, these ideal candidate will perform :
- Business Analysis: Viewed as either a subject-matter expert in some aspect of banking and financial services, or with a strong technical understanding of business systems in general. Able to interface directly with clients (and in some cases customers) to gather requirements for new functionality (or modifications to existing functionality), and able to effectively document these requirements for a technical audience. Able to facilitate communication between technical and business resources. Writes Business Requirements Documents for new I/T projects, as well as other supporting documentation possibly including (but not limited to) data mapping documents, new screen designs, usability studies, etc. Knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), use cases, sequence and workflow diagrams is recommended. Ability to communicate effectively in both the oral and written domains is key.
- Internal Client Liaison: Viewed as a advocate for the internal clients of to the Information Technology staff. Available to clients for consultation on issues of moderate technical complexity, and able to route more advanced questions to the right resources within the I/T division. Able to communicate with clients thru their preferred methods, whether they be face-to-face, telephone, e-mail, or instant messaging. Acting at all times to provide a business-sensitive perspective in technical and architectural discussions with the I/T staff.
- Quality Assurance: Viewed as moderately skilled in quality assurance planning. Has a global view of business processes performed with systems, and understands the interplay of different systems. As part of a project, may write test plans, individual test cases, help to identify test data, and take part in the actual testing phase of the SDLC. Works with the Quality Assurance department to ensure QA standards are followed on individual projects, and within individual teams.
- Production Support: May provide second-tier production support for applications and systems in Webster Bank. In concert with the Internal Client Liaison role, takes reports of problems from clients, routes them to the appropriate technical resource for resolution, and tracks these issues through the Mercury and ProjectSOURCE defect tracking systems. Documents new defects that have been identified, and helps in the generation of new Change Requests in production systems.
- Project Management: Viewed as moderately skilled in project management tools and techniques. May act as a project manager on small projects, and will work with a full project manager on medium and large projects to ensure that Project Management Life Cycle is followed, and all Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are met. Understands how to use Microsoft Project (or comparable software) and how to effectively communicate status of a project to management.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.