|Sr. Net Developer|
|Job Location||Rockville, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least 7 years of in-depth experience and demonstrated
proficiency with software development and software lifecycles
- Core knowledge of .NET framework using C#
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Understanding of XML
- Experience with database concepts such as writing stored
procedures, views, triggers, and query optimization.
- Previous experience with SDLC practices
- Proven understanding of object-oriented concepts, design
patterns, and development processes.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience with Multithreading concepts and Asynchronous
- Payment or Financial Industry Experience is a preferred or
experience with large volume transaction processing networks
- Socket programming or TCP/IP programming experience
- Client/Server programming experience
- Able to work in a team or independently when needed
- Oracle database experience
- Team Foundation Experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||July 4, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This position is responsible for design, architecting and coding of software. The position utilizes .Net framework 1.1/2.0/3.5 for coding software enhancements for upgrading current products as well as development of new products.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned as required.
- Code software using C# .NET Web and Windows Applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0
- Uses WCF programming and implements SOA strategy
- Works within Agile methodology. Uses testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Delegation of tasks to other team members
- Team Lead experience
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.