|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Good analyzing and debugging skills as most of the solution
required on production server - In addtion, skills to help
integration of HTMLs in client side environments: JAVA, .Net,
Documentum, Liferay etc (This is required since the developers
onsite may require help in CSS, jQuery etc from to time).
- Good knowledge of backend as most of the applications were
either on SharePoint server or Java platform.
- Good hands on knowledge of CSS sprites, code optimization.
- Hands on knowledge of building an accessible website.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||October 2, 2016|
The ideal candidate for this position , web developer, he must be strong in this following fields and responsible to this duties:
- Gathering information (from clients, onsite team members), building framework / base (planning) for application/ websites and guide the offshore team.
- Ability to provide help in maintenance and integration tasks (wherever required).
- Front-end technologies (HTML, CCS)
- Accessibility, Section 508
- Cross Browser and OS compatibility
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.