|Sr. QA Lead|
|Job Location||Cypress, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Candidate should be having 3 -5 years of experience using
Quality Center, QTP and Load Runner tools
- Must be having 7 to 10 years of QA testing experience.
- Must be able to create Testing Strategy, Test Plan, Testcases
and Test execution for various kinds of testings like system,
functional, regression, performance testing.
- Must be having a lead testing experience.
- Must be able to set up defect triage meetings during test
execution phase and work with project team from the
planning/Analysis phase till implementation phase.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 6, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to:
- Provide validation support for Computer Systems projects within IT, Laboratory and QA departments.
- Apply risk based validation methodologies and deliver services such as validation planning, validation execution, document authoring and validation deliverable tracking.
- Drive risk assessments, analyze data, prepare and review test scripts, qualification protocols, test results, and write validation reports.
- Drive resolution of deviations related to 21 CFR Part 11 compliant systems
- Train other department personnel in specific procedures and validation protocols.
- Coordinate the performance of validation activities with other departments
- Perform document control activities, drive review and approval of validation documents
- Assist the team with migrating towards using automated tools for validation and qualification testing purposes
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.