|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least 5 years of professional experience delivering IT Data
Center and Application Infrastructure projects; including
strategic planning, development, implementation of systems.
- Must be familiar with common Data Center hardware and software
platforms such as family of IBM Websphere, Citrix, Oracle, SAN
- Demonstrated experience producing and maintaining, schedules
and communication and implementation plans for technical
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and leading
adoption of project management principles and methods of
executing IT projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with industry standard project and portfolio
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering
or equivalent work experience.
- PMP Certification
- Experience with process analysis, ability to identify ways to
improve the productivity and efficiency of your own work, as well
as for others on your project team
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced,
internationally diverse work environment;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Project Management Office PMO experience Desired
- Certification in ITIL V3 Foundation in Service Management
- Experience with developing, implementing, and leading adoption
of ITIL best practices in Service, Infrastructure and Application
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 21, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We are seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager. The qualified candidate must be familiar with Data Center technologies, possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and must be able to work under tight schedule and deadlines.
Work with engineering team to implement the Middleware Tower s portfolio of projects;
- Plan, manage, report on, and close Middleware Tower projects in accordance with industry standard project management processes.
- Implement and lead the adoption of the departmental standards for Project Management
Maintain coordination and communication among stakeholders
- Assist engineering team with creating technical documentation, including architecture, design, test and support plans. Plan and coordinate Technical Reviews with stakeholders.
- Create implementation plan documentation and assist engineering staff with their implementation plans
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.