|Java / J2EE developer|
|Job Location||Malvern, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
** Should have minimum 3/4 years of Design and development
(hands-on) experience on the following technologies/products:
- JSP and Servlet Development
- JSF – Java Server Faces
- Spring Framework- secondary skill set
- J2EE development
- SQL/PLSQL, SQL SERVER 2005(mandatory).
- Rational Tool Suite (RAD/Eclipse)
- Maven, Subversion, Nexus, Hudson Tool sets
- WebSphere Application Server & associated tools (WSAD)
- Java script
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong oral and written communication, problem solving and
analytical skills and the ability to work collaboratively across
teams, locally and across geographic regions
- Bachelor of Engineering/BS/MS.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 6, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible in design, development, coding and unit testing of software modules.
- Develop high quality software , demonstrating reliability, maintainability and scalability.
- Participate in requirements, design and code review
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.