|Manual QA with any kind Security Clearance|
|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5+ yearís industry or equivalent experience working in a web-
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Blackbox and
- Database knowledge and use of database query tools.
- Experience using formal defect tracking systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are
- Working knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance
- Adept at identifying technical bottlenecks and providing
- Team player with leadership abilities.
- Analytical thinker who is adept at finding faults in software.
- Experience working with U.S. government software projects.
- Monitoring technologies best practices.
- Good Customer facing capabilities and relationship building
- Will assist with integrating with other systems; to maintain a
relationship with the
- Customer and deliver Customer satisfaction.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree in engineering, such as,
Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering,
Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a similar
Information Technology (IT) field of study.
- Masterís degree preferred, but not required.
- It is a mid-level to senior-level position.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 29, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The position involves and the ideal candidate are responsible to the following duties:
- Working closely with Product and Engineering staff & management, customer support, and customers to validate product use cases and requirements.
- Understanding product functionality from requirements documentation, product walk-through sessions, and functionality discussions.
- Writing and executing test cases to verify the product specifications and requirements of the developed software.
- Be able to administer, customize, make full use of Quality Center (QC) for managing requirements, testing, writing test cases, correlating test cases to requirements and defects, making use of dash board, defining metrics, managing defects and generating reports (Formerly Mercury Quality Center Tool).
- Be able to develop automated functional test scripts in HP Unified Functional Test Software (Formerly Mercury Quick Test Professional Tool).
- Be able to develop automated load test scripts in HP Load Runner and Performance Center (Formerly Mercury Load Runner Tool).
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.