|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 8+ to 10 yrs of experience around Foundational services, Java,
Struts, Spring, WebServices, AJAX and other J2ee technologies
- Hands on Experience in Java, Struts, Spring, WebServices, AJAX
and other J2ee Technologies
- Working knowledge of SVN, Eclipse, Unix, Ant and Code quality
- Experience working in an agile environment, actively leads and
participates in requirements clarification, design, development
and creation of unit tests
- Manage, track and review developers activity
- Strong technical knowledge is required to review deliverables
and ensure code quality conformance and best practices
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 3, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible - Participate and contribute to system requirement specification, High Level and Application designs deliverables.
- Understanding the application scope and estimating the development effort of work packages.
- Manage the change and configuration management on the project scope / deliverables
- Co-ordinate with end users and business customers to understand the problem and arrange meeting or conference call if required
- Help build the work breakdown structure (detail version of IDM) and performing the initial estimation for the work package
- Schedule calls for query resolutions and Design clarification with the designers
- Jointly work with Technical Leads and Designers on detail tasks assignments and monitoring the progress against the schedule and quality.
- Defining and documenting the coding guidelines on the project
- Review the code and unit test cases for the work-packages and identifying improvement areas
- Performing code integration and Assembly testing
- Perform local builds and changing server configuration as per design
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.