|Job Location||Houston, TX, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience in R&D
- Expertise of advanced software engineering concepts, most
importantly object oriented design
- Knowledge of a scripting language a plus (Ruby, Perl, Python,
- Should be familiar with version control (SVN, CVS or Git)
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 4+ years of software design and development experience
- Firm understanding of building mobile applications that utilize
web-services (either HTTP based, XML, SOAP, JSON or other
services), in order to tie our applications to critical server-side
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 4, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Candidate must have an :
- Experience building iPhone (iOS) applications—a strong preference is reserved for applicants who have contributed to Applications that have been available to the public
- Experience with the distribution of iOS applications is a plus
- Expertise of advanced software engineering concepts, most importantly object oriented design.
- Ability to contribute to or lead a cross-functional team (including QA, Product Management, Marketing, etc).
- Demonstrated dedication for creating well-designed interfaces, or a desire to continuously improve design and interfaces for new products and existing products to adhere to more sensible Human-Computer-Interaction principles.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.