|Business Analyst (Social Media Experience)|
|Job Location||Bloomington, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- experience to handle general BA activities/coordination.
- experience with social medias
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 5, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The primary responsibilities of the chosen candidate includes:
- Coordinating function-wide efforts, assisting with various function
communications or organizational change activities, metrics, working
to assist the leadership team with various work efforts.
- May include some Service Management assignments or adhoc activities
Below is a list of skills and competencies that will be needed to be
- Coordination Analytics Sharepoint Use Communications Organizational
Change Management Technical Acumen
- specifically related to social media and collaborative technologies
Service Management experience desired Prior State Farm experience
would be helpful.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.