|Job Location||Indianapolis, IN, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Bachelors' degree required with emphasis in business
information systems, Computer Science or finance & accounting
with 4-6 year's experience performing business analysis
activities on a like project.
- Hands on experience with creating business requirements, design
documents is mandatory
- Seven plus years industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts and
under direction of project managers
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives
simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
including: executives, managers, subject matter experts and
- Strong client management skills
- Maintain composure during client discussions and strong
- Thorough understanding of methodology approach and project life
- Technical knowledge of RUP
- Experience in State and Local government public assistance
eligibility, policy and procedures.
- Experience with requirements management and traceability tools
such as Rational RequisitePro strongly recommended
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||March 10, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate are responsible to the following duties:
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Business, Functional and Detailed requirements, Use Cases, User Interface Specifications including screen and interface designs, Workflow Diagrams
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Decompose high-level information into details
- Abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.