|J2EE Front End developer|
|Job Location||Raleigh, NC, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 3+ years of Java web application, J2EE, HTML/DHTML programming
- Front-end framework such as STRUTS 1/0/2.0, Spring, or other
- CSS - Cascading style sheet css ,
- Have basic J2EE architecture understanding
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of Rational Application Developer tool or other
similar products .
- Relational database experience with DB2, Oracle, or similar
high-end database product.
- Proven ability to learn technical subjects quickly, self-
motivated, and creative.
- Four-year degree and three years programming experience, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 26, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Interact with customers in order to identify, document, and analyze business requirements.
- Assess customer requirements and develop project deliverables to support solution.
- Support development and maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Resolve or facilitate resolution of inter-application issues in order to ensure appropriate and timely solution for customer.
- Commit to meeting deadlines and embrace new technology and Internet/Intranet based solutions.
- Analyze problems, identifying alternative solutions, recommending and implementing techniques and methods for resolution of problems.
- Perform Portal Administrator functions such as Content Management, Collaboration Management, Community Management, as well as maintain portal software.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.