Selenium Automation Java Tester
|Job Location||Milwaukee, WI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||UFT, Selenium|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||Financial/Insurance experience|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 1, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate should have
* Working experience in UFT, Selenium
* Java knowledge
* Excellent communication skills, analytical knowledge and problem solving capability.
* Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and diversified teams.
* Experience with Quality Center/test management tool.
* Experience with onshore/offshore model.
* Working with multiple stakeholders to come up with test approach
* Ability to coordinate with diversified teams executing the testing project.
* Agile / Agile process knowledge.
Also the candidate should be responsible for
* Test Design and Execution.
* Client Coordination.
* Defect management and status reporting.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!