Product Validation Engineer
|Job Location||Milwaukee, WI, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
Building Automation products knowledge
UL 864 certification tests exposure
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 23, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The suitable candidate must have 7+ years of product engineering experience along with the below mandatory skills:
* System validation expertise with exposure to product testing
* Systems Integration Rig set up and debugging skills
* Hardware circuit/system debugging skills
* Perform the role of Technical Lead and build the KT for offshore team.
* Good communication skills with front ending customer.
The chosen candidate should be responsible for
* Understand the functional, non-functional requirements of building automation products
* Develop test strategies, test cases
* Perform functional, compliance testing
* closely work with certification agencies to prove the products to the compliance.
* Coordinate, Mentor, build and guide offshore team
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!