|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||Website Testing|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 4, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate should have
* A minimum of 5 years’ software quality assurance analysis experience, including an understanding of the software development life cycle.
* Proven ability to write and execute manual tests and automated scripts.
* Proven expertise in Java, Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, TestNG and Jenkins is required.
* Knowledge of cloud based testing is essential.
* Evaluates and tests software programs to verify that programs function according to design documentation and standards.
* Proven knowledge of security based testing for website/eCommerce.
* Proven expertise of defect management tools is necessary.
* Proven knowledge of change management tools such as SVN, Git is necessary.
* Agile experience is required.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!