HL7 Tester/QA lead with HL7
|Job Location||Melville, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||HL7 and Web API|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||Experience in Database Testing (having knowledge of SQL) is preferred|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 30, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen QA lead candidate having experience in Healthcare provider domain with strong HL7, Web API & DB testing and data analytics skills; should be very good in client facing, Team handling, communication and presentation skills.
The candidate should be responsible for
* Requirement analysis and review & gathering understanding of technical specification/design documents.
* Develop Test strategy, test plan/design , execute test cases and defect management for the Healthcare plan and providerís applications/systems.
* Must have hands on knowledge in HL7 and any interface Integration engine (preferably InterSystemís HEALTHSHARE/ENSEMBLE)
* Strong professional experience in web application testing is required. Experience in SOAP/REST web services testing and hand-on in SOAP UI or POSTMAN testing is preferred.
* Excellent test plan/Script writing skills and attention to detail
* Excellent in SDLC & STLC (Test Plan, Design, Execute, Defect Reporting and Control) and should be aware of Agile methodology.
* Hands on experience in HP QC and JIRA/Confluence.
* Ability to contribute as an individual as well as can lead the team when required.
* Ability to coordinate with Onshore team and responsible for teamís task allocation and deliverables.
* Client-facing, presenting the deliverables with project stake holders so he/she must have excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!