Big Data Tester
|Job Location||Herndon, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||Understanding of Performance Test activities & Load Simulation is a big plus.|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 14, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate should have
* Hadoop/HBASE testing experience a must have (esp. HDFS Shell commands).
* Hive shell or beeline – Hive SQL commands esp. how Hive tables are represented on Hadoop
* Query and put data into HBase. Understand how HBase is structured
Web services (SOAP and RESTful) testing experience a must have.
* Agile testing experience a must have.
* Experience in SQL (Standard Query Language).
* Experience in testing clustered/distributed systems.
* Scripting: Shell, Perl or Python. Familiarity with UNIX commands.
* Ability to design & execute test cases. Managing results in an organized way.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!