ETL Automation Tester
|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- ETL: 3 years
- Automation Testing: 3 years
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 1-3 years of QA testing experience
- Min. 3 years of ETL/ Abnitio experience
- Be proficient in writing SQL independently, including
complex joins (without the help from a developer)
- Experience in creating test cases using data mapping
- Write test plan/cases in HP ALM
- Testing using PLSQL
- Proficient in UNIX commands
- Express IT will be advantage
- Testing experience within banking data warehouse systems
- Performing validation/testing for Anbitio
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 11, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate should be responsible for providing Quality Assurance services to projects, maintenance activities and taking ownership of the quality of one or more applications while conducting Quality Assurance development processes, developing test solutions, and assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Assurance best practices and testing standards.
- Analyzes business requirements for completeness, testability and develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data and will carry out the Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
- Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
- Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!