|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Expert Knowledge of various types of testing
- i.e. functional, white box, black box and regression testing.
- Intermediate Knowledge in Manual and Automation Testing using HP QC and QTP tools
- Expert Knowledge of Oracle 10g SQL
- Intermediate Knowledge of Oracle 10g PL/SQL
- Intermediate Knowledge in creating and using SQL Loader files
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Spatial and ability to manipulate
- Working knowledge of any SQL editor (TOAD, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer, DB,Visualizer, etc.,)
- Basic Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Intermediate Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX
- Basic Knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Ability to execute, understand and analyze batch jobs
- Basic knowledge of XML and ANT. Ability to understand target and its dependencies in ANT
- Basic JAVA Skills are required
- Knowledge of keyword-driven or action-based testing methodology is a plus
- Agile Testing Experience is a plus
Face to Face Interview Required
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!