Time Keeper / Senior Technical Analyst
|Job Location||Westborough, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||- Workforce Timekeeper 6.1 (|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Workforce Analytics
- Ability to comminucate with users and translate their business requirements into technical ('secondary skill' as we use Business Analysts to pimarily fulfil this role)
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Senior Technical Analyst postion on the Kronos for Stores Workforce Management Team will execute and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Translate business requirements into configuration changes to Workforce (Workforce Timekeeper and Workforce Scheduler with Optimization)
- Manage the application and system configuration, perform System Admin (App Server and BGP Server)
- Understands System Settings and impact on the application
- Develop Technical Specifications for application interfaces
- Develop Connect Links and expertise at deploying via WIM
- Ability to work within a team of high-level Kronos AC's, and function independantly to complete assigned config tasks
- May include 3rd level Application Support escalations / resolutions
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!