Time Keeper / Senior Technical Analyst
|Job Location||Westborough, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||- Workforce Timekeeper 6.1 (|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Workforce Analytics
- Ability to comminucate with users and translate their business requirements into technical ('secondary skill' as we use Business Analysts to pimarily fulfil this role)
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 23, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Senior Technical Analyst postion on the Kronos for Stores Workforce Management Team will execute and be responsible for the following tasks:
- Translate business requirements into configuration changes to Workforce (Workforce Timekeeper and Workforce Scheduler with Optimization)
- Manage the application and system configuration, perform System Admin (App Server and BGP Server)
- Understands System Settings and impact on the application
- Develop Technical Specifications for application interfaces
- Develop Connect Links and expertise at deploying via WIM
- Ability to work within a team of high-level Kronos AC's, and function independantly to complete assigned config tasks
- May include 3rd level Application Support escalations / resolutions
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!