|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Job Length||Not Specified|
|Other Required Skills||
- Familiarity with HR practices and issues
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft Benefits and Payroll (particularly leave processing)
- Proven background using PeopleSoft Query
- More advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Comfort with large volumes of data
- Detail oriented
- Ability to identify and write business requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Ability to work on a team (will partner closely with Person #1 and the client)
- Ability to participate in UAT for new Reed-related development
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||November 24, 2017|
We are looking for PeopleSoft Testing Analysts to act as key participants in application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, and test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!