|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We have a need to create databases in MySQL and provide reporting on
this data to First Book employees. We are looking for someone who is
inquisitive about data - likes exploring and improving.
- Running queries using MySQL to determine frequency of occurrence of
- Using the queries to research and correct data. There will be
tasks that require mucking in the data, improving the data quality is
a key goal
- Writing queries and reports (PHP knowledge helpful)
- Take geographic data (ZIP, County, State, Metropolitan Area) and
build database of ZIPS in MySQL. Create and load data into all
associated lookup databases.
- Write queries using our current customer data and this new
geographic data that would, for example, allow us to find all our
customers in a certain Metropolitan Area. Also append this logic to
- Take all historical sales data that is exported in XLS format from
our Prostores store and create and load a database in MySQL. Document
procedures for ongoing imports.
- Write queries to allow for analysis of sales by characteristics like
date range, state, book types etc.
- Use MySQL Workbench to help document our databases
- We have data in our Prostores system on sales by customers. We need
to match these sales to customers in our MySQL database. Some of
these customers have a unique key that is present in both systems but
many others do not have a unique key that matches. We need to look at
all fields - name, email, address etc - to try and match up the data
- Phone Screen and Face to face interview
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!