Websphere System Administrator
|Job Location||Jacksonville, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Experience implementing and administrating IBM Websphere
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, breadth of knowledge in
general IT areas and deep technical knowledge in infrastructure.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be
required for interaction with other technical areas and business
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 1, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure to support intranet and Internet based applications. Infrastructure components managed will include web servers, web application servers, portals, load balancing and security.
- Phone Screen and Face to face interview
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!