Java / SOA Development
|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Job Length||Not Specified|
|Other Required Skills||
- SOA/Web Services design and development experience (WSDL, SOAP, XML
Schema, etc) and WS-* standards
- Strong skills in Core Java, SOA, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Middle-tier
technologies, ESB, Message Broker, Eclipse, XML, Servlets/JSP, MVC
architecture, JDBC, Linux.
- Good development experience with XML, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, Xpath,
XQuery, XSL XSLT, JMS
- Experience with DBMS: DB2/Oracle
o IBM SOA products (Websphere Process Server, Websphere Message
o IBM SOA Design and Development tools (Rational Software Architect,
Websphere Business Modeler, Websphere Integration Developer, Websphere
Message Broker Toolkit, Rational Application Developer)
o Open source SOA products (Apache ServiceMix, Progress Fuse suite
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns and
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 17, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Responsible for executing SOA projects
- Responsible i working Java/JEE technologies in implementing solutions using Java/JEE framework
- Has a strong ability to define Domain Models, Service Models, Service Contracts and Modeling coarse grained (orchestrated) and fine-grained Services
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!