|Job Location||Cleveland, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least five years applications programming experience.
- Minimum one year of web application development.
- Fluency in Perl, including object-oriented-ness.
- Familiarity with at least one other high-level object-oriented
language (Java, C++, Python, Ruby, etc).
- HTML, SQL, and basic database design.
- Experience with automated testing and source code control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business acumen, RDBMS administration, and leading teams are
all big pluses!
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 26, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We use Perl (the most fun you can have writing code), with a touch of PHP, for a 3-tier web application running on Apache, with Oracle as the backend, all hosted on Linux. We take life-long learning seriously and always look for new technologies to add to our bag of tricks. Our rapid growth guarantees you will not be bored. We are agile, productive, and do our magic through short project cycles. We're a tightly knit team, we think programming is fun, take great pride in our accomplishments, and we don't work sweatshop hours.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!