Sr. Java developer
|Job Location||Dunwoody, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience with Java and
- Very effective verbal and written communication skills for the
purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior
management and staff.
- Experience with global, high traffic websites and experience
with all layers of an application stack: hardware, software,
network, database, etc.
- Experience in configuring and administering J2EE application
servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, or Resin. (2 or more)
- Experience in administering large, enterprise Java applications
including familiarity with tuning memory options, threads,
connection pools, etc.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience with JSF, GWT, Spring/MVC, Hibernate, apache, JMS,
- Experience in developing Web 2.0 or rich internet applications
(RIAs) using AJAX, JSON, DHTML, UI toolkits
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 28, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The successful candidate will:
- Provide technical leadership and oversight for multiple product lines and software teams.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies in support of channel applications and upcoming projects.
- Explore and prototype new and alternative technologies and frameworks.
- Develop proof of concept and prototype applications to test and prove new technologies, development or deployment approaches, application design, etc.
- Design and document application architectures, system designs, etc. with technical documents, UML, usage guides, etc.
- Participate in code reviews to evaluate compliance with established standards and guidelines.
- Work with software teams to identify problem areas and find solutions and ensure that is aligned with EAT (Enterprise Architecture)
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!