SAP Configuration PP / APO
|Job Location||Phoenix, CO, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 9, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Experienced SAP PP/APO - Configuration resource to assist in the design of the packaged software configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements.
- Validate the configuration design and explore gap resolution options.
- Configure the system to match the design.
- Component test the system configuration.
- Complete the Configuration Rationale documentation.
- Participate in additional testing, including assembly test of RICEFW work units and system test.
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!