Web Application Developer
|Job Location||Lake Forest, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5+ years experience in Java, STRUTS, J2EE, SOA, XML and other
Internet related technologies.
- Strong in Struts configuration and development on Struts based
- Good understanding of http request life cycle.
- Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming
- Good understanding of DB. Oracle 8-9i
- Exposure to Lean Software development.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Preferred Broadvision Commerce and Enterprise 6.0 - 7.1.
- Good to have experience with Web Services and JBoss.
- Knowledge of Open Source and Scripting languages like Python.
- Experience with version control applications and build process
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||July 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The candidate will be responsible for working on standard changes to the Grainger.com application as well as performing functionality enhancements. He will support Grainger.com and other initiatives as directed by the Grainger Manager. They will be working with the business and analyzing, designing, developing and reviewing the code required and testing for the projects and providing status updates to management.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!