|Job Location||Plano, TX, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1. Strong Project Management Background
2. Comfortable with Microsoft Project
3. Experience with managing multiple teams and coordination involving multiple stakeholders
4. Comfortable with offshore development model. Should be willing to take offshore calls in
5. Strong Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
6. Retail Domain Experience Preferred
7. Experience with managing COTS implementation. (preferably in Retail Merchandising Space. This
requirement involves SAS ESO implementation. Experience with similar package implementation
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 6, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Project Planning
- Work Break-Down Structure Definition
- Project Status Tracking and Reporting
- Schedule and Quality Management
- Risk Management Relationship Management at Manager and Sr.Manager level Will be primary point of contact for Project related communication.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!