SOA Senior Developer
|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Strong skills in Core Java, SOA, JEE, Spring, Hibernate,
Middle-tier technologies, ESB, Message Broker, Eclipse, XML,
Servlets/JSP, MVC architecture, JDBC, Linux.
- Good development experience with XML, XML Schema, DOM, SAX,
Xpath, XQuery, XSL XSLT, JMS
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns and
- Strong ability to define Domain Models, Service Models, Service
Contracts and Modeling coarse grained (orchestrated) and fine-
- Experience with DBMS: DB2/Oracle
- IBM SOA Design and Development tools (Websphere Integration
Developer, Rational Software Architect, Websphere Business
Modeler, Websphere Message Broker Toolkit, Rational Application
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- MUST HAVE experience with WPS (Websphere Process Server) and
WID (Websphere Integration Developer)
- At least 7 years of hands on development with Java and related
-IBM SOA Product experience a must (Experience in executing SOA
projects - Minimum 1 full cycle project lasting over 6 months)
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||November 29, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for the development of the Open Source SOA porducts (Apache ServiceMix, Progress Fuse suite etc)
Ability to develop complex services in a fast paced environment
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!