Technical Analyst with Loan IQ
|Job Location||Manhattan, NY, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 6-7 yrs experience - senior level
- Loan IQ Experience (more of a plus, but bill rate will be much
lower if they don't have this)
- Understanding of Data Modeling
- DB2 SQL Experience
- Understanding of the difference between functional design and
- Knowledge of how to write design documents
- Data Mapping Experience
- Financial background
- C# or .NET experience
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS (this is KEY!)|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 23, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- They will be working hand in hand with Business Analysts and Developers defining requirements, doing Data Modeling, Analysis, and Data Mapping.
- They will also be reading and defining requirements within DB2 SQL.
- They will be working strictly with the Loan IQ systems and will be utilizing an in-house reporting system as well.
- This is a merger project, converting from their Wells West (AFS) into Loan IQ.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!