Oracle Access Manager
|Job Location||Washington, DC, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Oracle Access Manager Developer (2-5 years experience)
- Oracle Access Manager 10g/11g
- Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle Virtual Directory
- Oracle Internet Directory
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 1, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of OAM.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Installation and Configuration Document deliverable
- Responsible to attend Deployment and Test readiness review
- Responsible to conduct training for development products
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!