|Job Location||Bethpage, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Hands-on experience configuring EMS Queues, topics, users
- Designing schemas, messaging patterns, process flows
- Integrating with: sync/async services; Oracle, Web Svcs, EJBs,
- Exception handling; integrating with auditing framework
- Designing, developing and installing BW, iProcess, EMS
- Developing Tibco deployment and SQL scripts
- Unit testing, documenting test results, supporting QA testing
- Experienced in Agile/SDLC methods and source code management
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience in digital video/high speed data/VoIP preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to effectively work with minimal supervision both
individually and in a team setting
- Perform multiple tasks and adjust focus based on workload or
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 31, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Hands-on programming expertise with primarily Business Works 5.6+ and iProcess11.0+
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!