Senior Microsoft BI Developer
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- The candidate will have at least 4-5 years experience of
- Additional experience in Risk Management, Equity or Fixed
Income business areas would be beneficial.
- MS business Intelligence (Sql Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MOSS
- MS Office (Excel 2007/VBA)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to own problems through to resolution
- Ability to work in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player
- Flexible and self motivated
- Articulate and methodic
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Experience with working with a global team.|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to
1. Design and Develop SQL Server Integration packages for data acquisition from source systems
2. Design and develop Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
3. Analyze user requirements and conceptualize new solutions
4. Participate in Monthly release cycle by performing Unit Testing and QA
5. Participate in code review / peer review
6. Understand and adhere to firm standards and policies
- Interview by telephonic followed by in-person
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!