|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Proven experience with the design and development of large
scale ETL solutions integrating multiple source systems, must
have experience with Unstructured Data.
- Solid understanding of overall data warehouse design
- Minimum 5 years experience as ETL designer / developer using
- Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange CDC, PowerConnect for
Web Services in a IBM AIX environment. Must have experience with
- Solid AIX UNIX shell scripting skills.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining Informatica Server
- Proven experience designing and developing Quality Assurance
- Experience with small JAVA apps and JAVA Transformation.
- Creation of Test Cases using Quality Center.
- Creation of Technical ETL Specification documentation.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Ability to communicate design solutions to both technical and
- Ability to create logical data models
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Analyzing source systems for data profiling and creation of source to target mapping specs.
- Implementing and Refining required business transformation rules and logic
- Designing and developing exception handling, data standardization procedures and quality assurance controls.
- Optimizing ETL performance
- Preparation of technical specification documentation
- Collaborate with all EIM team members.
NOTE: CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!