|Job Location||Cincinnati, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Struts 2, and Tomcat.
· Experience developing with web presentation technologies,
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong Java programming and debugging skills
- Development Experience with JavaMail, Jasper Reports, JDBC,
MySQL, and XML is a plus.
- Apache HTTP server, Eclipse, JMeter, and Subversion experience
is a plus.
- Passionate about web technologies, UI innovations, and open
- Proven history of developing large-scale high performance web-
based applications preferably used by the general public with
high traffic volume.
- Technical support experience.
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||July 1, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible for Java development and developing with web presentation technologies
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!