|Job Location||Rosemont, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Cognos 8 Suite – they use a wide variety of reporting tools
within this program and the more they have the better (charts,
- Experience creating multi-page reports
- SQL Server 2005 & 2008 experience (they are migrating from 2005
- Cognos modeling experience, specifically Framework Manager
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Java script experience (used to author Cognos reports)
- Relational and dimensional Database design experience
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Healthcare experience
- SSIS or Star Schema experience
- Cognos Admin experience
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 30, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This person will mainly be responsible for creating multi-page reports using Cognos 8 Suite (this will include about 80% + of their role). They will also be doing some data analysis and forecasting. Additionally, they will need to document solutions and be able to communicate and relay the information to the rest of the team. They will need to do any troubleshooting within Cognos as well. If this person has any Cognos Admin experience that would be great because they may have some administrative duties with Cognos as well!
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!