|Job Location||Burlington, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Windows 2008/2003, VMWare, SAN, and Exchange.
- Experience with Veritas Netbackup or other library based data
- Microsoft Visio
- Exchange server 2003/2010
- LAN/WAN networking (Microsoft, Cisco)
- LAN/WAN management software (Orion, SCOM, NetFlow)
- SAN experience (iSCSI, Fiber Channel.)
- BS/CS or equivalent experience
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Two or more years of server and LAN/WAN experience
- Distribution of software and OS patches/updates
- Understanding of TCP/IP, NetBIOS, and other network protocols
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Practical knowledge of backup and disaster recovery methods and
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 26, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
* Provide support for our 100+ server systems running on both physical and virtual hardware
* Support and deploy server hardware, software, patches, etc.
* Monitor and maintain the backup software and tape library system
* Manage and track all backup images both on-site and off
* Assist with documenting network and server infrastructure
* Maintain datacenter infrastructure and network cabling
* Monitor log files for performance and security issues
* Audit systems for security patches, recommend and implement solutions
* Provide technical resources to troubleshoot and infrastructure issues
* Prioritize tasks in a dynamic and changing environment
* Occasional weekend or after hours support may be required
- A Face-to-Face interview will be required so candidates must be able to do so.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!