|Job Location||Bentonville, AR, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience,
with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data
- Oracle and Teradata databases (experience)
- MS Windows, UNIX, AIX, and Linux operating systems
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-
end BI applications according to specifications.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures,
theories, principles, and practices.
- Full project management and development life cycle experience.
- Experience with database design applications, including ErWin,
ER Studio, or similar ER tool.
- Sata processing flowcharting techniques (Experience)
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer
science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Certifications in OBIEE is preferred
- Strong understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 1, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The OBIEE Specialists role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The OBIEE is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing. This role requires a successful track record of implementing Oracle's Business Intelligence suite and leading and mentoring geographically disperse teams.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of Oracle BIEE.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified OBIEE systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions. Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with OBIEE solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for OBIEE front-end applications.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Mentor and provide postive leadership to junior members of the team.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!