Core Java Developer
|Job Location||Mid Town, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Java Persistence API implementations, such as Hibernate
- multi-threaded programming and Share Market and Trading
- Enterprise RDBMS (Oracle and/or Sybase)
- Experience in J2EE platforms, such as JBoss
- Excellent core Java skills
- Understanding of object-oriented design patterns
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible to develop Java applications
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!