Java Performance Tuning
|Job Location||Marlborough, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 23, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will perform Java performance tuning and in implementing java data structures.
The Performance Tuning will:
- Have extensively worked with java performance tuning
- Have previously worked with tuning java VM in a multi processor environment
- Has a good knowledge of garbage collection cycle and analyzing GC output.
For the Java Collections it:
- Has a thorough understanding of the data structures (java collections)
- Has a thorough understanding of the performance of java Collections
- An experience of implementing a cache will be a plus
In addition the candidate should have expertise in programming using java based on Object Oriented concepts.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!