|Job Location||Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Multi-threaded C/C++ programming
- NT services development experience
- Apache module experience
- Client->server socket communication and development
- Ability to research, design and develop client-server
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Debugging Windows services, multi-threaded processes
- Printer driver development
- General printing development
- Custom Apache module creation
- Windows services development
- Compression algorithms .
- XPS/EMF printing experience
- Printer provider, port monitor or other specific printing
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 2, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The C/C++ Developer will be responsible for development of NT services using C/C++ and working with Apache modules. The candidate will also work with client-server protocols as well as automated unit, component and system tests.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!