Senior Application Architect
|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- J2EE, SQL, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, and Weblogic Portal.
- J2EE Security Architecture
- Experience with high-availability server sites (web or
other).and Application servers such as WebLogic, JBoss
- Performance monitoring and profiling tools such as CA
Introscope WILY, JProbe, JRockit Mission Control
- Enterprise Service Bus implementations
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Experience in data transformation technologies such as EDI
tools to support interfaces.
- Knowledge of Java specification – JSR 168, JSR 220 etc.
- Strong understanding of system infrastructure, application
architectures and relational databases
- The ability to recognize and capture business requirements
- Convert captured business requirements to technical
- Strong experience with UP
- Possesses exceptional communication, negotiation, organization
and problem-solving skills
- Attentiveness to quality milestone delivery
SQL skills used for querying and examining complex database
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 5 years Information technology experience.
· Experience in Service Oriented Architecture implementations in
large enterprise systems
- Experience with advanced component based programming and
advanced SQL skills.
- Experience as a technical architect designing and developing
solutions for any large HealthCare Claims System project.
- Desirable if experience with working with third party system
- Undergraduate degree or higher in a related field
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 22, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will serve as Technical Architect/Manager that
will be responsible to :
- Code development using JSF, Hibernate, Spring and Weblogic Portal
- Provide guidance to and work closely with Architecture Team on
tactical and strategic improvements to enhance EOHHS system functions
- Liaise with business owners on technology/technical options that
- Review and approve vendor technical deliverables
- Perform technology/tool evaluations and software technical proof of
- Performance monitoring and tuning of J2EE application and database.
- Liaise with Secretariat-level technology groups and assist in proper
use of shared services
- Ensure that state/ITD, EOHHS, and project level technology and
development standards and guidelines are maintained
- Participate in the governance process for EOHHS architecture and
- Stay current with emerging technologies/trends and impact to EOHHS
- Provide leadership and mentoring of fellow team members
These candidate also will be perform the Project Management
assignments that includes:
- Develop relationships with key users and stakeholders to facilitate
coordination and communication an
- Project planning and progress monitoring. Coordinate the release of
enhancements and configuration/maintenance of applications and
structural changes when necessary
- Provide updates to project management, work in accordance with the
project plan and deliverables to meet project objectives
- Identify resource needs, interview candidates for internal
positions, and supervise contract staff
- Review and approve budget requests for time and resources (TR)
- Participate in project procurement decisions for hardware and
- 1 phone screen, 1 necessary face-to-face
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!