|Job Location||Mountain View, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- C/C++, PHP, Java, REST, LAMP, MySQL/SQLite, Linux, and Windows
- OOD principles with experience in API/service design
- Experience with server-side Java technologies including JSP,
Servlets, JDBC, and Hibernate
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelorís degree in computer science or engineering; Masterís degree
is a plus
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, communications, and network
- Drive to innovate
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to actively participate in and contribute to technical team
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 11, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
As a Senior Staff Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of our software which allows remote access and sharing of multimedia. You will work closely with product managers and other software engineers alike, making a key contribution to the software that is part of Western Digitalís branded product family.
The ideal candidate are responsible to :
- Work with team to define and design the system which can meet the goals of the product requirements
- Actively collaborate with other engineering team members in the implementation of the software, including participation in code reviews
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure the quality of the delivered software
- Ensure that the software deliverables are properly documented
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!