Senior Java Developers
|Job Location||Bentonville, AR, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- RAD and knowledge about Websphere server.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong understanding of database fundamentals and expertise in writing
Stored procedures and sql queries.
- experience with all aspects of Software development life cycle.
- Good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in software development methodologies like Agile Scrum.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 4, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Ideal candidate must have an IT experience (5years) and experience in developing applications in Java/J2EE especially with Java web service development for 4years as well.
Responsible to design and development of Web services using Java. Have an Exposure to Service oriented architecture and server side SOAP Web services and XML. With Test Driven development and unit testing framework such as Junit.
Exposure to IBM development tools such as RAD and knowledge about Websphere server is also important.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!