|Job Location||Alpharetta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2007 and IIS, Proficient in
- The candidate is expected to have deep knowledge of the latest
SharePoint features, tools, best Practices to support both
intranet and internet applications.
- Experience leading Information Architecture, Taxonomy and
Governance planning/design sessions
- Experience architecting SharePoint Server farms including the
SharePoint Service Application Architecture
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web
- Experience developing large scale IT applications and
SharePoint work products and deliverables throughout the
development life cycle
- Maintain, govern and enforce architecture-related standards
Security architecture and design as it applies to SharePoint
Well-versed in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Architect level experience in software development, project
planning/tracking, architectural design, user case modeling,
quality assurance planning
- Participation in the Microsoft community a plus
- Microsoft certifications highly desirable
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a relevant
computer-related field or 10+ years equivalent experience
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to develop and present both business and
technical presentations and written communication skills
- Some background on the Microsoft Technology, Active Directory,
Windows Cluster, Domain Controller etc
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Seeking a SharePoint Architect who will act as technical lead on projects to craft the overall technical solution from requirements and technical architecture to implementation. The SharePoint Architect should be self-driven in working with clients to plan SharePoint implementations and define information architecture & server topologies.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!