SAP EDI Analyst
|Job Location||Norwood, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Inovis TLE Mapping
- General EDI knowledge
- SAP ALE Idoc Interface
- webMethods development (Rosettanet)
- SAPís EDI Interface tools
- SAPís IDOC functional
- Inovis/TLE translator and HP/UNIX
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong business and systems analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a track record of collaborating with
others to accomplish the task on hand
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment were multi-tasking is
- Basic knowledge of SAPís Sales and Distribution module
- Experience with the use of the project life cycle
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
As an EDI Applications Analyst participate on the Enterprise Integration team in support of all related EDI and B2B initiatives. Provide systems analysis, programming and technical support in the analysis, design, development and implementation of EDI and B2B activities.
The ideal candidate must be a team player with solid interpersonal skills and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Experience with working in an EDI/B2B Rosettanet environment with a general understanding of the order fulfillment and logistics processes. In addition, must be able analyze and understand business processes in order to develop system solutions to business problems. Must be able to Work with the internal team, trading partners and 3rd party vendors in support of EDI and B2B business objectives and priorities.
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Follow Project Life Cycle practices and guidelines
- Work with Business Analyst in understanding, analyzing, defining and documenting requirements to exchange various information with Analogís Trading Partners
- Design, develop (includes mapping), test, implement and deploy solutions with quality to meet requirements
- Develop, execute, and validate test plans
- Communicate with Trading Partnerís representatives to clarify requirements and/or troubleshoot issues
-Troubleshoot and resolve production support issues
- Conduct reviews of peerís work
- Deliver Major Milestones within agreed to project schedules
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!