|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- SAP procurement, goods movement, and goods receipts, and stock
- SAP subcontracting processes
- Specific experience in Sub-Contract Purchasing
- Requirements, Design, Functional Specs, Configuration,
Testing, & Support
- Subcontractor procurement using a scheduling agreement
- SAP Request-To-Pay, Sub-Contract Purch, Forecast-to-Deploy.
- Master Data experience in RTP, MM, PP, SD, WM, APO
- SAP Database structure, table relations
- BOM creation options for PO Requisition
- SAP Full Life Cycle SAP Deployments
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Ability to work independently within a project team
• Communication skills
• Project management
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 5, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will be able to have and will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
• Detail knowledge of SAP procurement, goods movement, goods receipts, and stock transfer orders
• Working knowledge of SAP subcontracting processes
• Knowledge of how to flag a certain material for subcontracting
• Experience with converting automatically created purchase requisitions into purchase orders.
• Details of how to create a delivery document to send required component quantities to subcontractor.
• Can explain what occurs when you post the goods receipt for a subcontract order
• Knowledge of what happens during entry of subsequent adjustments resulting from excess consumption
• Can explain details of entering an invoice receipt for a subcontract order
• Know how to explain the possibility of subcontractor procurement using a scheduling agreement
• Specific experience in Sub-Contract Purchasing
• Hands-on experience in Requirements, Design, Functional Specs, Configuration, Testing, & Support
• Detailed understanding of SAP master data subject areas (SAP Request-To-Pay, Sub-Contract Purchasing, Forecast-to-Deploy. SAP Order-to-Bill)
• Master Data experience in RTP, MM, PP, SD, WM, APO
• Good understand of SAP Database structure, table relations
• Experience working with a variety of data files, analyzing table structure, using and creating table layouts
• Data analysis
• Understanding check table and usage
• Excellent quantitative and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated experience in data warehouse analysis, and presentation of data required
• Testing methodology (creation & execution of test scripts)
• Analysis & design
• Post go-live support
• SAP Full Life Cycle SAP Deployments
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!