|Job Location||Jacksonville, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• CFML and advanced Cold Fusion programming concepts (MVC, CFC)
• DHTML, HTML, XML/XSLT/XSL, CSS and AJAX
• WSDL and SOAP
• Oracle Advanced (PL/SQL)
• Software development lifecycle (SDLC) concepts
• Relational database design and concepts
• Data Manipulation (ETL)
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Experience with creation and modification of Web services
• Knowledge of SOA and ESB
• Ability to use multiple tools and techniques to facilitate the
design, development, and integration of business systems in a web
• Ability to develop contingency plans, analyze systems for
efficiencies, and develop test case scenarios
• Ability to communicate effectively (both written and orally)
with all levels of audiences
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodologies and their application
• Knowledge of Rational Version control tools
• Knowledge of change management processes (UCM)
• ColdFusion administration
• Fusebox methodology
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 30, 2018|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Technical expertise in web application development (Cold Fusion (5 years minimum), Oracle stored procedures (5 years minimum)), as well as ability to define and document technology system scope, objectives, and requirements.
If you already have your ITjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If you forgot your ITjobs Password, request it here:
If do not have an ITjobs password, click the button below to fill out a resume and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!