|Job Location||Jacksonville, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- .Net Development environment (E)
- C# (E)
- ASP.Net (I)
- WIN32 (E)
- Multi threading(E)
- Exception Handling(E)
- Oracle databases (I)
- Oracle PL/SQL(I)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 11, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible to develop and perform .Net application system
Also, responsible for GUI development for a 500+ user client/server environment and familiarity with Microsoft Windows (Visual Studio, Visual Studio.Net) Development environment using Visual C++ Visual Basic and C# programming languages Windows and WebServices development is a plus.
- Should be able to make Architectural decisions and also should be able to find solutions by personal research
- Helpful Skills (skills to differentiate the best candidate from other applicants but not required for an interview.) Indicate Skill Level E=Expert I=Intermediate B=Beginner
- Experience with Mercury Quality Center (I)
- working knowledge of Unit testing (E),
- Agile Development methodologies (I)
- and the ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!